To begin handling business calls through the Accession Communicator software on your mobile device, you will need to follow some simple steps for downloading the Accession Communicator mobile app to your device.
- Open Google Play on your Android device or the App Store on your iOS device. In the Search field type Accession Communicator and search for the app.
- When you’ve found the app click Install or Get and download the app.
- Check the Terms and Conditions box and touch Accept & Continue.
- Tap Open on the app and select Norvado as your Carrier.
- Enter your Norvado MyPhone Phone Number and Password, then press Log in. If you don’t have your login credentials you will need to call our office at 800-250-8927.
- If you want to have the ability to switch calls to your own cellular network during a call enter your own mobile phone number and tap Continue.
You will now be logged into your Accession Communicator app and able to make and receive phone or video calls, manage your messages, set your Call Manager preferences and more. For additional information on other features of the app check out the Accession Communicator Quick Start Guide or read other related articles on our support site.